Dưới đây là 1 bài mẫu ielts speaking Band 9 – chủ đề marriage. Hãy theo dõi và luyện tập theo nhé
1. Are you married, and if so when did you get married?
• Yes, I am married. I got married about three years ago. I have a good husband / wife, and we are very happy together.
2. Do you think couples should live with their parent or on their own?
• There are several reasons why I think couples should live on their own. Firstly, I think couples should become independent as soon as possible. They should learn how to cope with the family finance. Secondly, I suppose that they should have their own privacy because parents still consider their children little kids and often tend to continue to boss them around. At that time, both parties tend to lose a lot of privacy that they once enjoyed and this can become rather stressful.
3. What responsibilities should a couple take?
• There are several responsibilities that couples should take. Personally, I think they should be responsible for their own finances. For example, the couple should know how to spend money on their daily expenses properly. Then, I believe that later they have to look after their children. For example, they have to feed and clothe them as well as ensure that their children will get a good education.
4. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
• That’s an interesting question. First of all, I would love my child unconditionally. What I mean is that I realize my child is not perfect, but I will still love him/her even if s/he has made a mistake. Secondly, I would like to be known as a strict but fair parent. For example, I will not allow my child too many freedoms, but I will also try to understand his/her needs.
5. What hopes or fears do you have concerning your children?
• That’s an interesting question. Firstly, I fear that my children will have a very hard life. For example, I wonder if they will have jobs to do. Secondly, I hope that they will be happy. For example, I hope that they will find a good spouse, have children, and live together in peace and love.
6. Are you going to bring your children up differently from the way you were brought up? Why?
I don’t think so. I believe my parents raised me well, and gave me a good education. If I could do the same for my child, I would be happy. Maybe I would be a bit more modern. For example, I believe my parents were unreasonably strict at times. I would try and keep a balance between discipline and freedom.
7. What type of culture do you want your child to grow up in?
• This’s a little bit difficult question. To me, I would like my child to grow up in a culture of love. What I mean to say is that I hope the circumstances in our home will be full of love and understanding. After that, I hope my child will grow up in a culture where the finer things in life are important. For example, things like music, art, and study should be part of his life from the beginning.
Có thể bạn cũng quan tâm