A. Some sample “Problems and Solutions” questions
- Some people say that cities are too crowded. What are some solutions to this problem?
- More and more people are becoming overweight nowadays. What can be done about this problem?
- What are some ways that the government could use to help educate people about the environment?
B. Template answer
1. Begin with a general statement:
>>> In my view, there are a number of actions that could be taken to tackle this issue.
>>> I honestly believe that there are a few ways to resolve this problem
2. Highlight your first solution:
Talk about your first solution (then you may briefly explain the possible effects when such a solution is implemented)
>>> The easiest way to work it out would be to…/ One possible suggestion is for sb to do sth
- By doing so, what will happen?/ (Or give an example)
3. Offer your second solution:
>>> What people could also do about this is to……../Another possible course of action is to …….
- If this is done, what will happen? (Or give an example)
Xem tiếp ví dụ về cách làm dạng bài Problems and Solutions trong phần thi IELTS Speaking Part 3 tại địa chi: http://msdiepielts.com/ielts-speaking/ielts-speaking-part-3-solution-questions-made-easy.html