1. The three pie charts below show the changes in annual spending by local authorities in Someland in 1980, 1990 and 2000.
2. The graph below shows the amount of money spent on books in Germany, France, Italy and Austria between 1995 and 2005.
3. The graph below shows the population change between 1940 and 2000 in three different counties in the U.S. state of Oregon.
4. The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.
5. The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia.
1. The charts show how much local authorities spent on a range of services in Someland in three separate years: 1980, 1990 and 2000.
2. The line graph compares the amount of money spent on buying books in Germany, France, Italy and Austria over a period of ten years between 1995 and 2005.
3. The graph shows the increase in population of three counties, Columbia, Yamhill and Washington in the U.S. state of Oregon, between 1940 and 2000.
4. The graph shows changes in the amount of fish, salt and meat eaten per person per week in China between 1985 and 2010.
5. The charts give information about the genres of TV programmes that Australian men and women and different age groups watch.
- Tham khảo các thêm kinh nghiệm học ielts: http://msdiepielts.com/
- Tham khảo các bài học ielts writting: http://msdiepielts.com/writing
- Học ielts listenning: http://msdiepielts.com/ielts-listening
- Học vocabulary for ielts: http://msdiepielts.com/vocabulary-for-ielts
- Học speaking ielts: http://msdiepielts.com/ielts-speaking