2. (IELTS Speaking Part 3) Why should people exercise regularly?
– exercise controls weight (prevent excess weight gain/help maintain weight loss)
– exercise combats health conditions and diseases (heart disease, high blood pressure)
– exercise promotes better sleep
3. (IELTS Speaking Part 3) Why do people listen to music?
– music can change people’s moods
– music takes people’s mind off the pain of exercising
– music is healing (soothes the soul grieving for a loved one, and inspires those lacking in hope)