1. (IELTS Speaking Part 3) Why do you think school dropout has became a major problem nowadays?
– many are at high risk for failure and have serious deficits in reading, writing, mathematical, reasoning, and learning skills -> no will to try to improve -> drop out
– students lack personal interest in topics covered in school + the school setting is not helping to generate their interest -> find school boring and show little excitement about school learning -> drop out
2. (IELTS Speaking Part 3) Why should people exercise regularly?
– exercise controls weight (prevent excess weight gain/help maintain weight loss)
– exercise combats health conditions and diseases (heart disease, high blood pressure)
– exercise promotes better sleep
3. (IELTS Speaking Part 3) Why do people listen to music?
– music can change people’s moods
– music takes people’s mind off the pain of exercising
– music is healing (soothes the soul grieving for a loved one, and inspires those lacking in hope)
Trên đây là 3 ideas mà blog luyện thi ielts gửi cả nhà tham khảo, để lúc thi ielts speaking mình ít phải phân tâm nghĩ trả lời gì và có thể tập trung xem trả lời như thế nào cho hay nhé!
Tham khảo thêm các tài liệu luyện thi ielts http://msdiepielts.com/ielts-books và tài liệu học từ vựng tiếng anh tại đây